HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.96.0 keep logging "Memstore is above high water mark"

Re: 0.96.0 keep logging "Memstore is above high water mark"
I ran the command line you are using, it actually creates 100 clients and
this is why you see ~100 of them disconnecting from zookeeper.

J-D
On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 2:08 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]