HBase >> mail # user >> Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committer - Devaraj Das

+
Marcos Ortiz 2013-02-07, 13:26
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-02-07, 13:36
+
Gary Helmling 2013-02-07, 15:58
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-02-07, 05:23
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-07, 06:57
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-07, 17:54
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committer - Devaraj Das
Congratulations!

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congratulations Devaraj!
>

> On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 9:19 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > We've brought in one new Apache HBase Committer: Devaraj Das.
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC,  I am excited to welcome Devaraj as
> > committer.
> >
> > He has played a key role in unifying RPC engines for 0.96
> > He fixed some tricky replication-related bugs
> > There're 30 resolved HBase JIRAs under his name.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Devaraj for his new role.
> >

> --
> Best regards,
>
>    - Andy

> (via Tom White)