Yep, I obviously turned it off for my use case since MTTR is not a big
concern.
I just wanted to talk about the default value, not about my personal case
especially.
If you consider MTTR is the main objective, then I agree 1 hour is a decent
default value :)

Vladimir > you're right, I forgot to mention these points that made my
scenario even worse.

Thanks for sharing your opinions :)
On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <