Got it, so if my coprocessor is aggregating through the Increment that was
executed and I am using the aggregated values to increment a new counter in
the *same row and same FAMILIES *but a different qualifier, I should be OK
as long as I use *
 ObserverContext<RegionCoprocessorEnvironment>.getEnvironment().getRegion().incrementColumnValue()
*
?
*
*