Sorry all.  Our hosts at Apple had to cancel our meetup because of a
scheduling problem and are looking to reschedule.  Sorry for any
inconvenience caused.  Come to the February 10th meeting at our friends'
Continuuity in Palo Alto instead. Together we can commiserate over beer and
pizza and listen to some smart people give some hopping presentations:
http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/events/163139322/

Your dodgy organizer,
St.Ack