Hi,
I have setup 2 node Hbase cluster on top of 2 node HDFS cluster.
When i perform "du -sh" command on data directory ( where hadoop stores
data ) on both machines , its shows the same size.
As per my understanding , of entire data half of the data is stored in one
machine and other half on other machine.
Please help.

Thanks and Regards,
Vimal Jain