Andrew and I just had a chat about exploring how we can leverage HBase for a
scalable RDF store and we'll be looking at it in more detail over the next
few days. Is anyone of you interested in helping out? We are going to be
looking at what all is required to build a triple store + query engine on
HBase and how HBase can be used as is or remodeled to fit the problem.
Depending on what we find out, we'll decide on taking the project further
and committing efforts towards it.

-Amandeep
Amandeep Khurana
Computer Science Graduate Student