Lin,

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 10:10 PM, Lin Ma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes, currently this is the case. We disabled multiple META regions at
some point, I am unsure about why exactly but perhaps it was complex
to maintain that.

Well, depends. A single META region hasn't proven as a scalability
bottleneck to anyone yet. A single META region can easily serve
millions of rows if needed, like any other region, and I've usually
not seen META table grow so big in deployments.

--
Harsh J