Thanks Lars.

I'm curious how we'd answer questions like:
1. How many nodes do I need to sustain a write throughput of N reqs/sec
with payload of size M KB?
2. How many nodes do I need to sustain a read throughput of N reqs/sec with
payload of size M KB with a latency of X ms per read.
3. How many nodes do I need to store N TB of total data with one of the
above constraints?

This goes into looking at the bottlenecks that need to be taken into
account during write and read times and also the max number of regions and
region size that a single region server can host.

What are your thoughts on this?

-Amandeep