Takahiko Kawasaki 2012-08-14, 14:54
  Harsh J 2012-08-14, 15:46
  Takahiko Kawasaki 2012-08-15, 05:53
  yonghu 2012-08-15, 11:48
Yonghu,

You are correct at that. Until a major_compact finishes, inserting
with old timestamps will never show. Inserted old timestamped values
before a major compact but after a delete will all go away.

That is why I had to put in the data into the table _after_ the
major_compact ran, in that shell output I'd sent.