Couple items I didn't see mentioned, but I think would be good to get
clarity on:
* variable length DECIMAL (Phoenix relies on this)
* ARRAY type (Phoenix supports this - arrays of fixed width data is
just concatenated together, while arrays of variable length data is
run-length-encoded with a double null byte terminator followed by an
index of the start position of each element )
* Optional use of mem comparable composite row key as the value of a
KeyValue (I think this makes things easier).
Thanks,
James