Downloaded.  Checked md5 and signature.  Layout looks good (correct
hadoop-compat module, etc.).  Doc looks right (I need to remove the
hbasecon from hbase.org now).  Links work.  Javadoc and xref work.

I tried the hadoop2 bin in standalone mode locally.  Wrote 10M rows.
 Confirmed their presence.

I've been doing HLogPE against trunk on a small cluster.  Ran it against
0.98.  The PEs don't match but ran to completion in

+1

Pardon the tardy response.

St.Ack