HBase >> mail # dev >> Meeting about hbase 0.95 release

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-05-06, 18:43
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-06, 22:21
Re: Meeting about hbase 0.95 release
I do not remember all the details but I believe the recovery lease issue
had to do with jimmy and the locality improvements was likely referring to
Deveraj's work.

Jon.

// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera