Hadoop >> mail # general >> [DISCUSS] Move project split down a level

Re: [DISCUSS] Move project split down a level
Well this will generate tens of more jiras, which wont justify closing the
few remaining.
You have been there, it took months to get that thing settled so it was
usable.
I am just saying its a risk we can get the same this time.
--Konstantin