Sqoop, mail # user - Sqoop eval function

Re: Sqoop eval function
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-12-30, 21:17
Hey There,

The Sqoop eval command is more for verification and preview purposes than
actual usage. With that being said... you can definitely pipe the result of
sqoop eval into a file and perform what ever formatting you see fit (ie
with AWK).

-Abe