Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop eval function

Re: Sqoop eval function
Hey There,

The Sqoop eval command is more for verification and preview purposes than
actual usage. With that being said... you can definitely pipe the result of
sqoop eval into a file and perform what ever formatting you see fit (ie
with AWK).

-Abe