HBase >> mail # user >> querying hbase

+
Aji Janis 2013-05-21, 21:58
Viral Bajaria 2013-05-21, 22:16
Aji Janis 2013-05-21, 22:43
lars hofhansl 2013-05-22, 03:35
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-05-22, 03:41
Ian Varley 2013-05-22, 08:06
Shahab Yunus 2013-05-22, 13:12
Aji Janis 2013-05-22, 14:42
James Taylor 2013-05-22, 16:22
James Taylor 2013-05-22, 16:09
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-05-23, 23:17
James Taylor 2013-05-24, 00:10
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-24, 21:50
+
Michel Segel 2013-06-01, 10:17
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-06-01, 10:44
+
Michael Segel 2013-06-01, 18:15
Re: querying hbase
These approaches all sound somewhat brittle and unlikely to be relied on
for a production system (more here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-8607). Sounds like a rolling
restart is the best option in the near/medium term. Our pain points are
more around how to get to the point where Phoenix can more easily be
installed. Maybe https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-8400 would
help?

I propose we move the discussion to those JIRAs.

+
Michael Segel 2013-06-02, 02:44
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-06-02, 10:42