Drill >> mail # dev >> Lifetime of a query in Drill

Lifetime of a query in Drill
Hi all,

For those that didn't come to the meetup yesterday, I'm posting here the
Prezi slides I did that walks through the stages of what happened when
issuing a SQL query via Sqlline and getting the results back.

http://prezi.com/j43vb1umlgqv/

Hopefully it can be helpful for those that like to understand the overall
flow of Drill.

Tim