Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Bigtop 0.8.0 BOM proposal

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2014-01-21, 13:22
+
Andrew Purtell 2014-01-21, 18:27
+
Mark Grover 2014-01-22, 01:52
Re: [DISCUSS] Bigtop 0.8.0 BOM proposal
Can we include Tez-0.2.0  to the 0.8 BOM?

I have working patch uploaded to BIGTOP-1179

-Giri

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Andrew Purtell 2014-01-22, 18:03