MapReduce >> mail # user >> RE: starting Daemons remotely, through ssh - SOLVED

+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-11-06, 20:07
+
Forrest Aldrich 2012-11-06, 20:09
+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-11-06, 20:46
+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-11-06, 19:25
+
Ravi Mutyala 2012-11-06, 19:31
Re: starting Daemons remotely, through ssh
I think he meant the init.d/service scripts installed by packages,
such as the ones from Bigtop.

--
Harsh J
+