Drill >> mail # dev >> Storage Engine implementation

Re: Storage Engine implementation
One is for Cassandra and the other is for Accumolo.  It might helpful if
you come to our weekly Google Hangout 9am PT Tuesday so we can discuss your
goals and figure out how you can work Timothy and David on the Storage
Engine stuff.

thanks,