HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 6th hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download

+
Stack 2013-10-11, 23:20
+
Devaraj Das 2013-10-16, 01:25
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-16, 02:14
Re: [VOTE] The 6th hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download
Is anybody else testing the RC? It has been 6 days since the cut.

Apart from HBASE-9775, are there more concerns? Elliot / Nicolas, any
update on the test?

Ted Yu 2013-10-17, 21:49
+
Elliott Clark 2013-10-18, 19:37