HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: ANN: The 3rd hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download

+
Stack 2012-10-02, 04:37
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-02, 05:50
+
Gregory Chanan 2012-10-02, 17:20
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-03, 00:09
+
Gregory Chanan 2012-10-03, 00:22
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-03, 00:48
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-10-03, 01:33
+
Stack 2012-10-03, 04:32
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-04, 15:56
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-04, 16:29
Re: ANN: The 3rd hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download

> > On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 3:14 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > Friendly reminder to please give this RC a spin.

+1 I tried it locally and on a cluster (updated spreadsheet).  Everything
seemed good.