Pig, mail # user - Bug in nested foreach with ORDER after grouping with multiple keys

Re: Bug in nested foreach with ORDER after grouping with multiple keys
Ashutosh Chauhan 2010-04-07, 16:06
Hi Mike,

Glad that you debugged the issue. Once you try it out on upgraded
hadoop version, can you let us know whether that resolved your problem
or not. It seems issue occurs on hadoop 0.20 and is fixed in hadoop
0.20.1

Ashutosh