Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Work on research project "Hadoop Security Design"

Re: Work on research project "Hadoop Security Design"
I am not sure if you guys have heard it or not

HortonWorks is in process to incubate a new apache project called Knox for
hadoop security.
More on this you can look at

http://hortonworks.com/blog/introducing-knox-hadoop-security/

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/knox