HBase >> mail # user >> Who is writing the Apache HBase book?

Re: Who is writing the Apache HBase book?
On 12/25/11 10:58 AM, Mark Kerzner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> About, http://hbase.apache.org/book.html
>
> could you tell me who is the author and what does he/she use to compose -
> especially, how do you do "by chapter/all on one page" options?
>
> Thank you,
> Mark

Hi Mark,
     You can generate the HBase Book in your local HBase source
directory by doing:

mvn com.agilejava.docbkx:docbkx-maven-plugin:generate-html
This will generate both the file per chapter HTML files and the
all-on-one-page HTML file in target/docbkx - the latter will be the file
"book.html".

When I was working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-4960,
I kept the following running in a shell:

while [ true ]; do mvn com.agilejava.docbkx:docbkx-maven-plugin:generate-html; sleep 10 ; done

so that I could occasionally refresh the generated HTML in a web browser
as I edited the XML source.

-Eugene