MapReduce >> mail # user >> Setting the HADOOP_HOME_DIR

Re: Setting the HADOOP_HOME_DIR
Adam, my apologies, you are correct.  I meant to refer to the
HADOOP_CONF_DIR -- this is what I get for posting before I've had enough
coffee :-)

I want to put the CONF and LOGS directories outside of the /usr/hadoop
structure -- this will make it easier to manage with Puppet, and prevent
accidental overwrites during upgrades etc.
Thanks.