HBase >> mail # dev >> Runtime error?

+
Lars George 2011-05-01, 00:51
+
Lars George 2011-05-01, 01:01
+
Lars George 2011-05-01, 01:33
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2011-05-02, 18:08
Re: Runtime error?
Seems to be a local issue at your side :)) Latest build is working on my
local (standalone on hdfs).

I know its not that helpful, but just a notification that something is wrong
in your local env.

Thanks,
Himanshu

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 7:33 PM, Lars George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> When I add a .toString() like other places in the code already have it
> works. I don't get it though, that should be called implicitly.
>
> On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Lars George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > And not just there:
> >
> > 2011-04-30 18:01:11,730 ERROR
> > org.apache.hadoop.hbase.executor.EventHandler: Caught throwable while
> > processing event C_M_DISABLE_TABLE
> > java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> > org.apache.hadoop.hbase.Server.getServerName()Ljava/lang/String;

Its changed to return ServerName, no more a String. Seems like you have some
stale classes.
> >        at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.BulkAssigner.getThreadNamePrefix(BulkAssigner.java:51)
> >        at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.BulkAssigner.bulkAssign(BulkAssigner.java:90)
> >
> > Wahwah?
> >
> > On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 5:51 PM, Lars George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I just svn upped after a few days and although it compiles I get:
> >>
> >> 2011-04-30 17:48:58,822 FATAL org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster:
> >> Unhandled exception. Starting shutdown.
> >> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> >> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.Server.getServerName()Ljava/lang/String;
> >>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.CatalogJanitor.<init>(CatalogJanitor.java:57)
> >>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.finishInitialization(HMaster.java:446)
> >>        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.run(HMaster.java:292)
> >>
> >> when starting locally (standalone mode). This seems to relate to
> >>
> >> 1097587 4/28/11 12:51 PM        stack           HBASE-3827 hbase-1502,
> removing
> >> heartbeats, broke master joining a running cluster and was returning
> >> master hostname for rs to use
> >>
> >> What am I missing (jetlagged and daft).
> >>
> >> Lars

+