Zookeeper >> mail # user >> [announce] bookkeeper subproject

[announce] bookkeeper subproject
i'm happy to announce that we finally have the bookkeeper subproject
setup. it's webpage is http://zookeeper.apache.org/bookkeeper. both
bookeeper and hedwig have moved over to this subproject. we have the
svn repository, mailing lists, and jira all setup.

bookkeeper is a distributed write ahead log. we are working on
integrating it with hbase and hdfs namenode. it is also used by
hedwig, which is a distributed topic based pub/sub system based on
zookeeper and bookkeeper.