MapReduce >> mail # user >> mapred Configuration Vs mapReduce configuration in Ooozie

mapred Configuration Vs mapReduce configuration in Ooozie
I am implementing an oozie workflow MR job . I was not sure if I have to
use the mapred properties vs the mapreduce properties.

I have seen that if mapreduce properties were to be used, it has to be set
explicitly like

JobConf.setUseNewMapper(boolean flag)
How do I do the same in Oozie?

Also another question, if I were to use the new properties where do I find
the property names like "mapreduce.job.inputformat.class" These seem to be
hidden in some private API.

Thanks your answers are appreciated.