Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-25, 21:57
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-25, 23:29
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-25, 23:35
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-25, 23:43
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-26, 22:52
+
Mark Grover 2013-08-27, 00:55
Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs
we have chatted with Roman about this and the problem is that we don't know
the target date for 0.11.1. It might be the end of September or November. The
Teradata issue has like three months time frame to be addressed.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 05:55PM, Mark Grover wrote:
> To close the loop on Hive 0.11* in Bigtop 0.7, I resurrected the thread on
> Hive-dev mailing list and heard back that the 0.11.1 will address the NPath
> UDF concerns.
> Reference:
> http://markmail.org/search/?q=Proposing%20a%200.11.1#query:Proposing%20a%200.11.1+page:1+mid:n3vi4n4pwpqizdmh+state:results
>
> Consequently, I'd suggest that we include the to-be-released Hive 0.11.1 in
> our Bigtop 0.7 release.
>
> Thanks!
>

> On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 3:52 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 4:43 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > The upcoming version of Spark is 0.8 - should be ready in a bit and is
> > already
> > > pretty stable right now.
> >
> > Ok, I'll restart the VOTE. Sorry about missing it.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Roman.

+
Mark Grover 2013-08-27, 04:18