Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Fostering a Hadoop security dev community

Re: Fostering a Hadoop security dev community
On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Larry McCay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I think that we could let the security vulnerability list know about it for
> one thing.

Small clarification - note that "security@hadoop.a.o" is ostensibly only
for Hadoop project security vulnerabilities - it's not really intended to
be for discussion broader than just the Hadoop project proper.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera