HBase >> mail # user >> Setting up NxN replication

+
Ishan Chhabra 2013-11-08, 21:14
+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-11-08, 21:20
+
Demai Ni 2013-11-08, 21:36
+
Ishan Chhabra 2013-11-08, 22:16
+
Ishan Chhabra 2013-11-08, 22:29
+
Ted Yu 2013-11-08, 22:33
+
Ishan Chhabra 2013-11-08, 22:42
+
Demai Ni 2013-11-08, 22:58
Re: Setting up NxN replication
bq. how about your company have a new office in the 11th locations?

With minimum spanning tree approach, the increase in load wouldn't be
exponential.

+
Demai Ni 2013-11-09, 00:21
+