Hive >> mail # dev >> Test failures : Running HIVE unit test with Hadoop - 1.x

+
Kanna Karanam 2012-06-21, 21:31
+
Zhenxiao Luo 2012-06-21, 21:36
Re: Test failures : Running HIVE unit test with Hadoop - 1.x
All indications are most of the things work fine, but we seem to have
a steady trickle of compatibility issues slightly after things are
released. I can bet your issue is unescaped - in uris

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 5:36 PM, Zhenxiao Luo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think Carl has a fix committed in HIVE-3025:
>
> Correct me if I am wrong.
>
> Thanks,
> Zhenxiao
>
> On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 2:31 PM, Kanna Karanam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Has anyone tried running HIVE unit tests with Hadoop-1.x. It seems there are some breaking changes in HarFileSystem which is causing unit test failures in Hive. It may not a production issue so are there any recommendations to fix it in hive?
>>
>> Error:

>> Thanks,
>> Kanna
+