Bigtop, mail # dev - Proposal to move Hive Apache Jenkins jobs to Bigtop Jenkins?

Proposal to move Hive Apache Jenkins jobs to Bigtop Jenkins?
Brock Noland 2013-10-24, 19:18
Hey guys,

Hive doesn't have any dedicated Apache Jenkins executors and sometimes
our precommit jobs wait for hours to execute.  I'd like to move our
jenkins jobs to the BigTop jenkins.

Post move, the Hive project would remain 100% responsible for
maintaining and debugging our jobs. The only thing I see required on
the BigTop front is creating accounts for the hive team members who
need access.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Brock