Hive >> mail # user >> Executing queries after setting hive.exec.parallel in hive-site.xml

+
Chunky Gupta 2012-10-25, 11:14
Re: Executing queries after setting hive.exec.parallel in hive-site.xml
this parameter is a query execution optimization approach.
hive.exec.parallel if set to true, hive determines that if few stages
of your mapreduce job can run independently and if yes then schedules
them accordingly.

If you set this value in hive-site.xml and wants to see its set or
not, then use "set -v" to see all variables and then grep it out

--
Nitin Pawar
+