Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Release schedule?

Release schedule?
I feel like we've been dragging our feet on 3.4.6 and 3.5. Anything I can
do to help move things along? Should we try to set a date and push out what
we have at that time?

Flavio Junqueira 2013-08-21, 17:03
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-08-21, 17:03