Hive, mail # dev - Issue involving non-sun java build

Re: Issue involving non-sun java build
Brock Noland 2013-03-25, 17:30
Hi,

Great to see the patches! It doesn't appear you've followed the "Review
Process" section of the contribution guide here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HowToContribute

Brock