HBase >> mail # user >> is there any tool that facilitate the import of data to hbase

+
Weishung Chung 2011-02-03, 21:18
+
Buttler, David 2011-02-03, 21:23
+
Ryan Rawson 2011-02-03, 21:28
+
Mark Kerzner 2011-02-03, 21:35
Re: is there any tool that facilitate the import of data to hbase
Thank you for all the quick response. This really helps me along. How about
facebook's scribe?

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 3:35 PM, Mark Kerzner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Overview:
>
> http://hadoopinpractice.blogspot.com/2011/01/loading-data-from-mysql-to-hadoop.html
>
> On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 3:28 PM, Ryan Rawson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > ImportTSV?
> >

> http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/mapreduce/ImportTsv.html
> >
> > Also writing a job to read from JDBC and write to hbase isnt too bad
> > if your schema isnt too insanely complex.
> >
> > -ryan
> >
> > On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 1:23 PM, Buttler, David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > Sqoop?
> > > http://archive.cloudera.com/cdh/3/sqoop/SqoopUserGuide.html

+