MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop property precedence

+
Shalish VJ 2013-07-12, 16:50
+
Shumin Guo 2013-07-13, 23:21
+
varun kumar 2013-07-14, 10:44
Re: Hadoop property precedence
Replication, block size, etc. are all per-file and pure client
supplied properties. They either take their default from the client
config, or directly from an API argument override.

--
Harsh J
+
Shekhar Sharma 2013-07-14, 17:32