MapReduce, mail # user - Hadoop property precedence

Re: Hadoop property precedence
Harsh J 2013-07-14, 10:54
Replication, block size, etc. are all per-file and pure client
supplied properties. They either take their default from the client
config, or directly from an API argument override.

--
Harsh J