Hive, mail # user - Logging MySQL queries

Re: Logging MySQL queries
Dilip Joseph 2011-05-24, 00:25
If you just want to temporarily look at the queries while debugging some
problem, one option I have found useful is to enable logging of all queries
on your mysqld (assuming mysqld instance is used only for hive, and is not
under heavy load).

Dilip

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 2:45 PM, Steven Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My Hive metastore uses MySQL. I’d like to see Hive CLI log all SQL queries
> that are issued to MySQL. What config/property should I set to accomplish
> this?
>

> Thanks.
>
> Steven

Dilip Antony Joseph