Bit of a shameless plug, but very relevant.
Myself and two others from comScore recently published a Hadoop ebook with
an entire Chapter dedicated to Accumulo 1.4.1. Each section has code
snippets that highlight many its unique features. Figured some subscribers
to these lists might find it interesting.
*Chapter 10: Persistence Using Apache Accumulo*
- Designing a row key to store geographic events in Accumulo
- Using MapReduce to bulk import geographic event data into Accumulo
- Setting a custom field constraint for inputting geographic event data
- Limiting query results using the regex filtering iterator
- Counting fatalities for different versions of the same key using
- Enforcing cell-level security on scans using Accumulo
- Aggregating sources in Accumulo using MapReduce
Josh Elser 2013-02-09, 05:21
David Medinets 2013-02-09, 04:41
Jim Klucar 2013-02-09, 15:01