Hive >> mail # user >> table  from sequence file

Re: table from sequence file
Hi Sagar,

Looks like your source file has custom writable types in it. If that is the
case, implementing a SerDe that works with that type may not be that
straight forward, although doable.

An alternative would be to implement a custom RecordReader that converts the
value of your custom writable to Struct type which can then be queried
directly.

Arvind