HBase >> mail # user >> Deleting range of rows from Hbase.

Re: Deleting range of rows from Hbase.
Coprocessors and endpoints are slighlty different but the
BulkDeleteEndpoint gives you the provision to do the functionality that you
need.  Basically the code gets executed in all the regions and the result
is returned back to the client.

Coprocessors allow you to control the execution on the server side by
providing hooks to the server side flows.

Regards
Ram