Flume, mail # dev - FYI protoc now required due to FLUME-1487

Re: FYI protoc now required due to FLUME-1487
Hari Shreedharan 2012-09-07, 22:53
Filed FLUME-1544 to update the Dev guide with this information. I also updated the wiki page and submitted a patch for FLUME-1544.

Thanks
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan