Hadoop >> mail # user >> rack awarness unexpected behaviour

Re: rack awarness unexpected behaviour
Jobs run on the whole cluster. After rebalancing everything is properly
allocated. Then I start running jobs using all the slots of the 2 racks and
the problem starts to happen.
Maybe I'm missing something. When using the rack awareness, do you have to
specify to the jobs to run in slots form both racks and not just one? (I
guess not)