Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [PROPOSAL] change in bylaws to remove Release Plan vote

+
Matt Foley 2013-05-21, 21:10
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-05-21, 21:48
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-05-21, 22:18
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-21, 21:37
+
Aaron T. Myers 2013-05-21, 21:45
+
Steve Loughran 2013-05-22, 10:53
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-05-21, 22:21
+
Eli Collins 2013-05-21, 23:02
+
Jitendra Pandey 2013-05-21, 23:13
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-05-21, 23:48
+
Mahadev Konar 2013-05-22, 00:33
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-22, 01:57
+
Mattmann, Chris A 2013-05-22, 01:58
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-22, 02:01
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-22, 18:20
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-22, 19:39
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-05-21, 23:10
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-21, 23:00
+
Jagane Sundar 2013-05-21, 22:47
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-22, 02:06
+
Steve Loughran 2013-05-22, 10:52
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-22, 19:50
+
Jagane Sundar 2013-05-22, 21:39
Re: [PROPOSAL] change in bylaws to remove Release Plan vote
+1

--
Arpit Gupta
Hortonworks Inc.