Hadoop >> mail # general >> Please join me in welcoming Matt Foley as the newest Apache Hadoop HDFS committer

+
Jakob Homan 2011-05-19, 21:16
+
Aaron T. Myers 2011-05-19, 21:18
+
Eli Collins 2011-05-19, 21:25
Re: Please join me in welcoming Matt Foley as the newest Apache Hadoop HDFS committer
Congrats, Matt!