Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.0.0 Release Candidate 0

[VOTE] BookKeeper 4.0.0 Release Candidate 0
This is the first candidate release for Apache BookKeeper, version
4.0.0.

It fixes the following issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311293&version=12317843

*** Please download, test and vote by December 7th 2011, 08:00 GMT.

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided
for convenience.

Source and binary files:
http://people.apache.org/~ivank/bookkeeper-4.0.0-candidate-0/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebookkeeper-285/

The tag to be voted upon:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/tags/release-4.0.0/

BookKeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/tags/release-4.0.0/KEYS

Please download the the source package, and follow the README to build
and run a bookkeeper and hedwig service.