Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper ensemble backup questions?

+
jack ma 2013-07-19, 18:00
+
Sergey Maslyakov 2013-07-19, 18:19
Re: Zookeeper ensemble backup questions?
Thanks Sergei.

That is great improvement idea for the zookeeper. I think that zookeeper is
planning to add a new 4lrt command "snap", but it is not ready yet.

My original questions is based on the current version of zookeeper (3.4.5),
do you have any answers for them?

Appreciate for the help.

thanks
Jack